Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mr. The King

After months and months of searching for lost party photos - I have found one...and only one picture of Trey's 3rd birthday.

Sadly - I had wonderful pictures of friends and family that attended - and also detailed photos of the Mr. The King cake Trey begged me for.

This was truly a challenge - as most boys, you would imagine, would ask for a Lightening McQueen cake. No no. Not Trey. So...I did with what I could and created this cake for him.

Can you tell he was excited?!?


Now...we just have to find the rest of the day's pictures and I'll be able to rest. Here's the worst part...we can't seem to find ANY photos from Brody's 1st birthday party a few months prior! * sigh * Four months of history...gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I'm sure the remaining photos will appear when least expected. Miss you, Mel