Thursday, September 18, 2008

Superheroes!

Trey and Brody had a joint birthday party - I can't believe my Lovies are 2 and 4!
The party was at Oak Meadow Park in Los Gatos - family and close buddies came to help celebrate. Auntie Ann and Uncle Jiro were kind enough to supply the entertainment - The Amazing Michael! I think the entire park came to watch as he juggled his heart out!

The boys requested Spiderman and Batman cakes - so I coordinated the cuppies to have the logos - all in chocolate. YUM! Thanks to Uncle Ray for taking photos - I was so frazzled that day that I forgot to take any of the finished products!







The cakes were switched (my mistake) so Spiderman cake was supposed to be Brody's. Trey blew out the right candles, but to those who didn't know, it looked like he blew out Brody's! Brody was so confused...not understanding why Trey was insisting he blow out the cake in front of Trey! Brody really took the phrase "smash cake" to heart! Here's the cake about 5 seconds after blowing the candles out!

No comments: